Monday, April 23, 2007

Frog in a basket

I'm telling you, it's true! There WAS a frog in our laundry basket. We think Megan brought it home.

It happened last night.

Megan was playing with something in the kitchen (turned out to be the basket I had in front of the dryer waiting for the clothes to go in when they were dry) so I went to investigate. A split second later I was back on my PC chair announcing to Kelly that "something" was "jumping about" in the basket. When Kelly went to see what I was talking about he found a frog hopping about in the laundry basket.


Just as he was about to pick it up it managed to hop out of the basket. He had to chase it around the kitchen and the front room before he finally managed to catch it. Megan wasn't impressed that we opened the door and let "her" frog out.

The weather people were actually right for a change! On Saturday they said the rain would arrive by Sunday evening and it did. It's been raining on and off since then. Yuck! Still, it wouldn't be Wales if we didn't get rain, would it? LOL!

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh what a shame little megan lost her real life toy , you should get the story about " siames cats " from the library tori they are hillariuose , the auther is somthin-tovey .
grandma x

Tori_Z said...

I don't bother with the library. When I get books from there I feel sorry for them (the books) because of how a lot of people who get books out treat them. Plus, I keep forgetting to take the books back. LOL!

I'll have to look for the story and just buy it.

Tori_Z said...

Are these the books you mean, Grandma?

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=bookauthor&searchstring=Doreen+Tovey&page=search&pa=search

(you have to select the link and then 'copy' it and then 'paste' it in to the address bar up the top to look at it).

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

yes tori thats the books , i just know you will enjoy them , and yes liz it is good to laugh and yes we are a couple of kids at heart lol .