Thursday, May 17, 2007

No TV... Grrr!!!

We now have all the curtain poles up, our bedroom completely sorted, both of the bathroom cabinets up, and in a few hours time, we'll have our new table and chairs. So, although it's taken us almost two years, we are finally almost done sorting the house.

I wont be watching anything on TV for at least a couple of days though, because we can't get signal on the Sky. Someone - and, I know who it was, but I have no way to prove it - has pulled the clip things that hold the wire that goes from the dish outside to the box inside off the wall, and then pulled on the wire so it got physically ripped out of the box. I don't think it's damaged the box itself, I think it's just the wire that got damaged, but until I can arrange for someone to come and look I wont know for sure. In the meantime, we have no TV. *sigh*

Still, it will give me a chance to catch up on my reading a bit, and get Zararose (my human rogue on World Of Warcraft) up a few levels. She's 44 now!

Tori

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I dont like it when you can't watch TV. Not so much I like the programmes, but it plugs a silence and there might be something interesting on.

Tori_Z said...

I completely agree!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh dear poor-poor tori cant watch the tv , you will get withdrawel symptons , lol , no its no joke when the tv is up the creek is it , but i dare say you will find things to do like ( phone your grandma ) x

glad you are getting the flat as you want it at last .

Tori_Z said...

It's pretty easy to find other things to do. It's the princaple of the thing. I might not have wanted to watch TV, but the whole point is, because it's not working I don't have the option to do so.