Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weird day, weather wise

It was pouring with rain when I got up this morning, but by the time I was ready to walk Kero and go out for the bus to town, it was dry. Then it started to rain again about lunchtime, but dried up again within a couple of hours.

I had a pretty good time shopping. Did a lot of walking, so I got a bit tired, but it was still OK.

I had to arrange for the council to come and pick up the old bedroom units, so, I had to walk all the way up to the council office, which is, of course, the opposite end of town to where I normally am. I also went to the vet to fetch flea stuff for Kero, Sakura, Megan and Chance. I treat them every month whether they have fleas or not. They don't usually have any, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I also got...
  • A place mat, worktop saver and coaster set with cats on it (actually, I got the coasters and worktop saver today, but I had to order the place mats, because they didn't have any place mats in stock)
  • 2 baguettes (a cheese and pineapple one for my Mam, and the usual tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and onion one for myself)
  • 2 bags of chocolate raisins (one each for Mam and myself)
  • A squeaky toys phone for Kero (for his birthday)
  • A toy for Willow (for when I go to my parents' place tomorrow)
  • A new collar and lead for Kero
  • The anniversary card I needed to get for my parents
And, of course, the weekly food shop.

I got a call this afternoon saying that my new table and chairs will be arriving on Thursday. Just waiting for the sofa now.

Chance has a cold. He's eating fine, but he's got a snuffly nose. Poor baby!

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

gosh tori all this " new furniture " we will have to pay to come into your home , lol , i am glad you are getting it how you want it at last well done to you .

so chance has a cold " poor baby " hope he gets better soon.

i bet kero will be chuffed with all these new toys he will get for his birthday " bless him " .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Well, if you want to pay to come in, then I wont stop you. LOL!

Yes, Kero will be chuffed with all these toys.