Thursday, June 28, 2007

Looking for something?

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Like, my links, or my important dates? Well, I'll tell you how to find them.

If you look on the sidebar, you'll see a list of links with the heading "Go To..." In that list you will find all the stuff you are looking for.

So...

  • For info on the animals (ones we have now, and ones we had in the past) go to Our Pets' Page
  • For all the links that used to be on the sidebar, go to 'The Links Page'
  • For a bit of info about Kelly and myself, go to The Family Page
  • For a list of birthdays and other dates that are important to us, go to the Our Important Dates page
And so on!

The homepage was created for us by my Dad, and at the moment hasn't really got much on it, but once I'm done sorting the other pages, I'll be helping my Dad finish creating the homepage. I'll let you know when it's done.

So, if your blog or web site was among our links, don't worry, it's still among our links. It's just that our links have been moved.

Anyway, I did these quizzes today...


You Are 56% Gross

You're more than a little gross, but probably no more gross than the average person.
Maybe it's time to drop some of those disgusting habits that could eventually embarrass you!
You Are a Tuna Fish Sandwich

Some people just don't have a taste for you. You are highly unusual.
And admit it, you've developed some pretty weird habits over the years.
You may seem a bit unsavory from a distance, but anyone who gives you a chance is hooked!

Your best friend: The Club Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Turkey Sandwich
You Are a Caramel Apple Jelly Bean

You have a gentle sophistication. An appreciation of fine things, without being snobby about it. You enjoy sweet tastes and silky textures.


Tori

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Your best friend is the Club Sandwich! (Me!)

Tori_Z said...

Yep, lol