Monday, June 18, 2007

Mail on a Sunday

Only once before has something come to us on a Sunday. It was at the last place we lived (bearing in mind, we've been here nearly two years now) and, it was a special delivery item that my next door neighbour had asked us to take in for her.

Usually, special delivery is the only way any mail comes on a Sunday (as most of you know). So, you can imagine how surprised I was when there was a knock on my door yesterday (Sunday) morning. I was even more surprised when the person at the door turned out to be our mail lady, who handed me a package.

Inside the package were some books I'd ordered...

  • Cider With Rosie by Laurie Lee
  • The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton
  • The Faraway Tree Collection by Enid Blyton
  • The Wishing Chair Collection by Enid Blyton
So, they've been added to my reading pile now too.

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

Do you have a room just for your books at your place? Sure sounds like you need one, if you don't already have one. :)

Tori_Z said...

LOL! No, we don't have a room just for books. I wish we did though. Out books are in our bedroom.