Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday with Mam

I've had my Mam here for most of the day, and we've had a really nice time. Most of the afternoon, she was playing on World Of Warcraft, while I was reading bits from my blog to her. The nonsensical dribble on my blog inspired her to post on her blog. It was nice to see a post from her after so long. So, I'm very glad I was able to inspire her.

There are many reasons why I don't play World Of Warcraft any more, which I wont go into. But, I stopped payment on my account, cleaned out my characters, deleted the lower characters (Dad asked me to leave Zararose and Keroberous, because they were so high) and shared the stuff between Mam and Kelly. I didn't give Dad anything, because I made him leader of what was my guild. Then, I told Dad that if anyone wants to play and they don't have an account, they are welcome to use mine, since I doubt I'll ever use it again. But, if I was to change my mind, then at least I could easily do so.

Anyway, Mam and I booked our train tickets for going to get Elizabeth and Shireen. We're going on July 31st, which is Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling's birthday. I asked to go that day, because Mam said we were going through King's Cross station, and there's a pretend platform 9 & 3/4 entrance set up there, which I want to have my photo taken at. We'll be staying with Jackie until August 3rd, then bringing Elizabeth and Shireen back up with us. They'll be staying for about a week and a half, because their biological brother - who's name is Wayne, like one of my brothers - is getting married.

OK, I think that will do for today.

Tori

4 comments:

Firefinch said...

yes honey we had a good day
mam xxx

AliceKay said...

Glad you two had a nice day. :)

I spent some time with my mother yesterday, too. She and my dad are leaving on a trip to Utah today. If you're not familiar with the states, that's waaaaaaaaaaaay across the country from northeastern Pennsylvania where we all live.

Tori_Z said...

Cool. And, actually, I didn't know that, so thanks for telling me.

How long are they going for?

AliceKay said...

It takes them 2 or 3 days to drive there in their motor home. They'll be gone for around 10 days. The engine blew on their motor home somewhere in Ohio last year when they were heading out, so they didn't make it. They had it towed to a repair garage, rented a car and drove back home. After it was fixed, my dad and a friend of his drove back to Ohio, picked up the motor home and went on to Utah from there. My dad and his friend go out there to go fishing. (it's a long way to go just to go fishing, but it's beautiful country out there...I've seen pics)