Monday, July 30, 2007

Doctor's decision, at last!

I called the doctor again this morning, and I actually managed to get an answer to my question about when to take my pills. And from my own doctor too - *gasps in shock* - which, for those not familiar with the way our doctor surgery works, is something that is difficult to achieve. Anyway, my doctor said that since my gynaecologist had "not been very helpful with his letter" I should just "pick a day" and just make sure I take them for five days in a row. Then he added that if my gynaecologist says I took them wrong I should "tell him to be more helpful next time." LOL! So, I took the first one today. Now, let's all keep our fingers crossed that they'll work!

It's still nice and sunny here. There are a few yucky looking clouds in the sky though, so who knows how long the sun will stick around? Kero and I made the most of it and went for a nice, long walk earlier.

Not much else going on, because I'm mostly just making sure I have everything packed for tomorrow. So, I guess I'll end this and get back to it.

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for good things to happen. :)

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks AK

LadyStyx said...

Kudos to the dr for 01) Giving you an answer and 02) for telling you what to tell the gyno. "Next time be more helpful" gotta love it!!

Hoping the meds work out well for you.

Have a great trip.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Ladystyx

KAYLEE said...

wht are they for?

Tori_Z said...

Hi Kaylee,
They're for ovulation. I explained in the other post you left a comment on. Wont explain properly again in case it was a bit too much info. LOL!