Sunday, July 08, 2007

First NTT in AGES!!!

I've just been to my first 'Name That Tune' game in AGES! Marvin was hosting, and AliceKay was keeping score. Anyway, I won! First time I've played in MONTHS and I win! YAY ME!!!

There were 41 possible points...
  • 40 points for the artists and titles of the 20 songs (1 point for artist, 1 point for title)
  • 1 bonus point for naming the theme
I got 40 points. I was able to name the theme quite easily, but missed one of the artists' names. It didn't matter though... I still won!

*Smiles proudly*

9 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Congrats again!

LadyStyx said...

Congrats!

AliceKay said...

Ditto on the congrats! You done good!!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks all!!!

Robyn said...

Wow! Sounds ace, and congrats (again!)

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Robyn

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

so who's a clever girl then , well done to you for winning and congrats to you .

grandma xx and extra x for being clever .

Debby said...

I need a grandma. Especially one to give me extra x's. Congrats on winning NTT.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Grandma and Debby.

Debby, you can borrow mine for a while if you want. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.