Monday, July 09, 2007

Lemony Snicket - The Carnivorous Carnival

I swear, as I'm getting further into the series, the books are becoming harder, and harder, to put down. Not to mention the fact that they are becoming more, and more, mysterious. And, the ending of this book... Talk about making you want to read the next book!!! I ended up picking up the tenth book, which is called 'The Slippery Slope' and starting to read it as soon as I had finished the last chapter of this one. In short... 'The Carnivorous Carnival' is a fantastic book, containing yet more unanswered questions. And, trust me, it won't be the easiest of books to put down. Even if you aren't an avid reader.

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I've always been curious about the name Lemony Snicket :-)

I come to your website to admire Kero, he is such a handsome dog!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Intense_Guy.

If you scroll down a couple of posts, you'll see that I've posted a bit about Lemony Snicket's real name and such.

Intense Guy said...

Yes, I read your post about Lemony Snicket. Thanks for all the interesting information. I will be reading the first of his books (maybe someday, I'll catch up on my reading!)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

so you got " the slippery slope " i have stopped reading it or in my case listening to it for the time being seeing as the 2 books i ordered are on thier way .

grandma x

Robyn said...

I think I'll satrt reading a Series of Unfortunate Events. We watched the film on the way to France but I fell asleep and woke up as the credits were scrolling :/

Tori_Z said...

Intense_Guy,
I think a lot of us need to catch up with our reading. I for one have about 60 books beside my bed waiting to be read. LOL!

Grandma,
I've got all of the rest of the books, so as I finish one I can start the next one.

Robyn,
The movie's pretty good, but the books are better. I like the movie and I even own it, but I've enjoyed reading the books more.