Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Site-Map

OK, I've finished making the pages of what will be our new web site. So, I thought I'd take a moment to explain them all to you...

Homepage - This sort of speaks for itself. It's going to be the homepage of our new web site. However, it's still under construction at the moment, so you can't actually use it to link back to the other pages. I'll tell you when it is finished.

Kelly's Blog Spot - This is Kelly's personal blog page. He doesn't post on it often, but you might want to check it for posts from time to time (there are some new posts on it today).

Kelly's Photo Albums - This is where Kelly sometimes posts the photos or clip art that he wants to share.

Our Important Dates Page - This page contains all the birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates that are important to us.

Our Online Recipe Book - This page contains various recipes I've found in books, or on web sites, that I want like the sound of and want to keep handy for future use. Feel free to use any of them you want to.

Our Pets' Page - This is a page where you can read about our pets. There's a post called 'Other Pets' where you can read about pets we had when we were younger that we can't give much info on, and there's a post for each of the pets we've had that we have photos of. Including those who we only had for a short time. If I have been able to find the origins and meanings of their names, I have added them to a list on the sidebar.

Our Video Clips Section - This is the section where you can watch all the video clips I've done. Some of them are quite recent, but there are actually a few you may not have seen from a couple of years ago.

The Family Page - This is where you can read a bit about Kelly and myself. I've even put our names and their origins and meanings on the sidebar.

The Fantasy Names List - This is just a list of name ideas for fantasy characters and such. The bulk of the list came from my Dad, but we've added a few ourselves.

The Links Page - This is a page full of all the web sites (and blogs) we like to visit.

Tori's Blog Spot - This is where you are now. You wont find this link on the sidebar of this page, because I haven't put the links for the page you are on in the list. Anyway, it's my spot where I post all kinds of news and nonsense. But, you probably already know that. LOL!

Tori's Photo Albums - This section is FULL of photos. I take a lot of photos (mostly of our pets or scenery) and add each and every one of them to my photo albums. There are a few bits of clip art and such in there too.

Tori's Poetry Spot - This is where I post the poems I write.

Tori's Short Story Spot - This is a spot where I will be posting short stories that I write. There's only one story on it at the moment, but I'm hoping to add some more soon. You'll only be able to view one story at a time, but I will be linking the stories by title on the sidebar. So, when there are more stories, you can pick a title to read the story you want to read.

By the way, the names of the pages in this post are made into links so you can actually use this post to access them if you want.

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i like the lay out , is that how its going to look ???.

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

If you're talking about the homepage, I'm not 100% sure yet. Dad and I will be sorting it when we can, and it will be changing at least slightly. The rest of the pages are layed out as they will be though (although, the colours on mine will probably change from time to time, lol!)