Monday, July 30, 2007

Stopping by before reading

Just stopping by before I see about curling up with my Harry Potter book before bed, so as to remind you to check the post with the eggs in on Wednesday. The eggs are 'meant to' hatch on Tuesday, but last time it was the day after they were meant to hatch that they hatched, so I wouldn't bother checking before Wednesday.

Anyway, Mam and Dad are coming to get me about 9:45 am, so I better get my butt in gear if I'm going to have some reading time before I have to settle for sleep (if I stay up too late, I wont want to get up in the morning, and wont be ready for when they get here). Mam says she wants to be able to just run in, grab me, and run back out. I told her she can run if she wants to, but I don't want to run, although, I will walk quickly if she really insists. which she probably will... LOL!


Hope you all have a good week.

See you when I get back *waves*

Tori

7 comments:

KAYLEE said...

i loved the harry potter books thanks fors topping by my blog:) and one other thing read your post about the pills what are you taking those for?????

Tori_Z said...

Hi Kaylee,
I haven't even gotten half way through the book yet. I've been so busy sorting other stuff. I have yet to hear a bad review about it though.

The pills... They are to get me ovulating right. I'm trying to get pregnant, but I don't have an ovulation cycle, and don't produce eggs, so that's what the pills are for. Sorry if that was a bit too much info, but you did ask. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm away until Friday evening, so there wont be any more from me until I get back (unless I manage to get in a fast enough gear so that I have time to check blogs before I leave in the morning). Feel free to look through my old posts while I'm away though!

KAYLEE said...

BTW answered uyour question on my blog:)

KAYLEE said...

but if you didnt see it I have had heart failure for a while and am having open heart surgery.

Tori_Z said...

I just saw that you'd answered. I came back on to check. And, figured while I was here I'd come back and check my blog too. LOL!

Hope the surgery helps!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

just have a good time both you and your mam , and catch you when you come back on friday ,
grandma xx

LadyStyx said...

The pills that you mention sound like the ones I was on for awhile as my cycle's never been regular. They had me on Junel for months and have an Rx for Provera if my body gets really obstinant about doing as it should. The Junel is a birthcontrol med while the Provera is a 10 day course of pills that simply jumpstarts the system. Anyhow, I hope the pills help out.