Friday, July 20, 2007

Watching movies and reading

That's all I've really been doing over the past couple of days... Watching some movies, and reading my book. Well, apart from the usual household chores and walking Kero, of course.

The movies I watched were:

  • You've Got Mail
  • Leroy And Stitch
  • The Little Mermaid 2
  • Charlotte's Web
They were all good movies.

I've seen 'You've Got Mail' on more than one occasion (I think we've got it on VHS) but it was on Sky after The Simpsons the other day, and since I think it's a good movie, I decided I'd watch it. And, yes, the 'Charlotte's Web' movie is the new one.

I'm about half way through 'The Penultimate Peril' and hoping to get at least a large part of it read before the end of today. The new Harry Potter book comes out tomorrow, and let's face it, I don't want to be too far behind Kelly with reading it. LOL!

Most of my books have arrived from Play, but, of course, Harry Potter isn't among them. I hope it arrives in the morning. I want to have it ready to read when I've finished reading 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events.' Plus, Kelly is pulling his hair out waiting for it to arrive. We thought it would have been here by now, because of when Play say it was posted, but nope. Ah well, can't be helped, can it?

We had a beautiful day yesterday. Blue skies, warm but not too warm, that sort of thing. Unfortunately, it's POURING with rain again today.

Not really anything else to say, so I'll let that do.

Tori

P. S. If you're interested, today in 1969 Neil Armstrong 'apparently' landed on the moon.

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

I was notified by Amazon last night my Potter book was being processed to be sent. Actually the book is for hubby as it's off his wishlist (we all know I'll end up reading it eventually anyhow). Im hoping it comes in sometime tomorrow, but I bet it's probably Monday before it shows up.

Tori_Z said...

Yeah, you'll be lucky to get it in time if it's only just being sent.

Our books (Kelly and I have a Harry Potter set each) arrived this morning. Kelly's already read the first couple of chapters. I'm a few chapters in to book thirteen of A Series Of Unfortunate Events though, so I haven't started reading my copy yet. I'm hoping I can start reading it Monday night (if not before)

ChicagoLady said...

Apparently? He may not have actually landed on the moon?

LadyStyx said...

It arrived Saturday morning. The post clerk was even running early that day. Havent decided if Im really going to wait on reading the books until after all the movies or not. Im impatient enough to want to read them, but Im also the type to be highly dissappointed in a movie if it doesnt measure up to what the book has in it.

Tori_Z said...

I'm glad you've got your book now. I started reading mine yesterday. I'm on chapter five now.