Saturday, July 28, 2007

Weather and other things

We had a beautiful, sunny day today. Well, until a little before 6:00 pm that is. After that it started raining, and it hasn't stopped since. The weather people on the radio did say it would be raining later. I guess those weather people are getting better, eh? LOL!

I spent most of yesterday finishing up sorting things out in the bedroom. I got all the furniture before, but half way through putting things away I'd had enough, and I just shoved stuff anywhere it would fit. So, yesterday I sorted it all out in to it's proper places. I've got a few bits not in their places, but for the most part, it's all put away now.

I didn't do much today. Kero and I went for a long walk to the park, and along by the river. Then, when we got home, I started sorting some of the stuff that I'm going to be taking with me to Jackie's next week. After that, all I did was listen to the radio while checking out other people's blogs. A few people had some new posts, but for the most part everyone seems to have disappeared lately. Guess everyone is too busy to post much at the moment.

I also posted a couple of new poems on my poetry page. And I posted some stuff about the people we're close to on the family page (I thought it might help those of you who aren't sure who people I talk about are).

Anyway, I'm going to go have a cup of tea, and maybe after that I can try to get some of the Harry Potter book read? Kelly finished reading his copy within a few days of getting it, my Mam finished reading hers on either Tuesday or Wednesday, Carl and Rachel are about two thirds of the way through their copy (or, that's how far through they were when I spoke to Rachel Thursday night) and I'm not even half way through it yet. So, I'm going to get off the PC, and go see about getting some of it read (before someone finds something else I should be doing... LOL!)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Tori

3 comments:

LadyStyx said...

It always feels so darned good to get a project finished, no matter what it is. I usually take about 2 days when I rip apart a room too because I insist on doing it rather thoroughly. Wont be doing much with our place right now until I know if we're staying or if we're going. Not much sense in it. If we're staying then I'll rip it apart room by room and do a thorough cleaning...maybe slap some paint on the walls to freshen it up some too.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well what a busy little bee you are sorting out things and putting them in thier proper place .

and in case i dont get to say it ( have a lovely time at jackie's and that goes for your mum to ), although i will talk to your mum on monday night .

so you are a bit behind every one with your " harry potter " book then .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Ladystyx,
You might not be staying put? Why's that?

It's hard to set aside a couple of days to sort something in a room where you need to be able to sleep. That's why I ended up just shoving stuff anywhere originally.

Grandma... Thanks.