Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's Sunday today

Here's Kero with one of the treats I brought home from Stevenage with me. It's a rawhide dummy (or, 'soother' as some of you may know it better). I also got him a rawhide hot dog but you can't see it because of the blanket, and Kero was much more interested in giving me kisses and eating his treats than having me take photos of him. LOL!

It was beautiful and sunny in Stevenage while we were there. It did get a little drizzly Thursday afternoon, but it was so hot we hardly noticed (even though we were out in it). Kelly and Dad said it was beautiful here in Wales too, but by the time we got home on Friday it was raining, and it rained all yesterday (Saturday) too. It's nice today though. Kinda cloudy and miserable looking, but dry and warm.

I've not really done much since I've been home, because I've been resting my leg. I have a problem with my right ankle, and it was a bit sore from all the walking I'd been doing. Plus, I landed wrong when I got off one of the trains, and made it worse.

By the way, did any of you remember to check the post with the eggs in it to see what hatched? If you did forget, click here to take a look.

Tori

12 comments:

AliceKay said...

Nope...forgot to check the eggs. :(

Tori_Z said...

Don't feel bad, it was only this afternoon that I remembered about the eggs, lol!

LadyStyx said...

I remembered...the day after.

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Nothing like a light drizzle on a warm day. I love days like that.

KAYLEE said...

Sorru about your ankle and no forgot about the eggs:(

Robyn said...

I know dummies as sookers...lol thought you might like to know

Tori_Z said...

Ladystyx,
Glad someone remembered.
Yeah, apart from the ankle issue, I had a really good time.

Kaylee, Thanks!

Robyn,
Didn't know that. Thanks for the info though. I might need to know that one day. LOL!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

like every one else says tori " sounds like you enjoyed yourself " and sorry as well to hear about your ankle " hope it soon heals " and kero looks to be enjhoying his sother, its a lovely picture of him .

grandma x

KAYLEE said...

Youre welcome my dream post is up:)

Debby said...

I looked on Thursday and they were all hatched. I'm glad you had a pleasant time away. I hope you are now recovered from being away. Sometimes when I go on vacation I need to take another one to rest and relax' Enjoyed your pics.

KAYLEE said...

How are you today????

Katie M. said...

he's such a cute dog!

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
Thanks. Yeah, that is a nice picture of Kero, isn't it?.

Kaylee:
Just seen your post and commented :)

And, I'm fine today, by the way! :)

Debby:
Tell me about it! That's part of the reason why I've done nothing all weekend. LOL!

Katie:
Thanks! He's my baby, and he's absolutely spoiled rotten. LOL!

Thanks for coming to visit my blog, by the way. Feel free to come back again!