Monday, September 17, 2007

VERY lazy weekend

Kero and I spent most of the weekend getting caught up on the sleep we missed out on with all we ended up doing last week. Between the fact that last week was one of the busiest we'd had in a while, and the fact I had trouble sleeping all week, we were both very tired. We did go out for a couple of short walks, but neither of us had the energy for more than that.

I did, however, manage to stay awake long enough to watch some TV. Including a couple of movies.


One of the movies was 'Me And The Kid' which I've seen before, but think it's a pretty good movie.

The other one was 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend' which I wouldn't have watched if Wayne hadn't asked to come down and watch it at my place (we have Sky Movies, they don't). It was "OK" but nothing to write home about, if you know what I mean. I've definitely seen better!

Mam and Willow didn't meet us at the park for a picnic on Saturday, because Willow wasn't very well. I missed the picnic, but what I saw of the day didn't look too great anyway, so I think it might have been a bit too cold and damp to really enjoy the picnic anyway.

I saw Mam and Willow briefly today, because Mam picked up my pills for me from the pharmacy to save me the trip. Willow seems to be a lot better now, which is good.

Anyway, I'm going to go make some dinner for Kelly and myself.

Tori

6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Sounds like the "weekend" hubby and I had. He works Sun-Tues and every other Weds...12 hr shifts. This past Weds he had his surgery and couldnt do much so we were lazy and watched movies the entire time. I couldnt begin to tell you all we watched. Yesterday we ended up watching 4. Liar Liar (Ive seen it before and laughed through it yet again), UltraViolet (oh a real dog), AeonFlux (better than UltraViolet but still a dog) and Over the Hedge (another I'd seen....I love animation films though and it was short enough to watch before bedtime). Weds he slept, Thurs not much went on but Friday we watched 3 movies. Cant remember what they were though. Im sure it'll come to me by the time I go to write my blog...

theteacher said...

Sounds like a quiet and relaxed weekend! The kind I like best!

KAYLEE said...

SOUNDS GREAT! U ok? I AM NOT WELL AT ALL!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well you certainly seem to have had a lovely relaxing weekend and good for you .

and why has kero got his back to us ????.

Carol said...

I agree with you about My Super Ex-Girlfriend. And may you be catching up on more sleep!

Kati said...

Hope you're having a good week so far. I posted a couple more recipes for ya, including my "base" lasagna recipe.