Saturday, September 01, 2007

You don't need sun to enjoy a picnic

It's been trying to rain on and off all day, but we still had the picnic we'd planned to have today in the park. Sure, we didn't have the best weather for it, but we'd planned on having a picnic, so that's what we did. And a nice little picnic it was too!

My Mam was playing on the skateboard ramps, and I took some photos of her on them. I did take one of Kero's attempts at climbing it, but he got down too quick so that the photo ended up being only of his body, no head. So, I didn't keep it. The photos of Mam (along with a couple of other photos we took today) are in my photo albums if you want to take a look at them.

Carl and Rachel go home tomorrow, which means we wont see them for a couple of months again now. Mind you, if the time keeps flying by like it has been, we'll hardly have time to miss them before they come back. LOL!

Can you believe it's September already? The days are just zooming by, aren't they?

Well, I'm going to go feed the animals, then take a look in the freezer to see what I want to make for my dinner a little bit later on. That way it will have time to defrost (at least a little bit) before I need to prepare it.

Hope you''re all having a good day.

Tori

6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Looks like a great day for a picnic!

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
As it turned out, it was. It didn't look like it was going to be when I got up this morning though.

KAYLEE said...

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME!

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
Yeah, it was! :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

love the photo its a nice view of the park.

i am glad you had a nice pick-nick.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Grandma