Saturday, October 27, 2007

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling


Since I am now at home where I can access my computer and the photo Kelly took of the front cover of 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows' I thought I would write the promised review.

I really enjoyed the book, but have to agree with the very popular opinion that seems to be going around, which is that J. K. Rowling seemed to be in a hurry to finish writing the book. I felt she left a few things not properly answered/explained. Don't get me wrong, it was a great book, but it wasn't the most satisfying of endings. The majority of the book lived up to the standards I've come to expect from J. K. Rowling, but the ending could have done with a little more work in my opinion.

4 comments:

theteacher said...

I agree. But it was a sort of 'aaaaaaaawwwwwww' ending!

KAYLEE said...

I LOVE THAT BOOK I AGREE! NICE TO SEE YOU BACk!

AM RECOVERING FROM ANOTHER SURGERY!

btw I moved my blog to:

http://kaylee2.wordpress.com/

Robyn said...

I agree with you about the ending there. I borrowed my friends copy and after reading the end I was kind of like: 'is that it?' After all those amazing books!

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
I'll come check out your new blog when I get the chance.

Robyn:
My thoughts exactly!