Monday, November 19, 2007

Mostly just the menu

Mam usually comes down on a Monday, but she didn't this week. She didn't seem to be feeling up to it, so I told her she didn't have to. So, she didn't. Instead we spent the evening with our hubbies. Well, I did anyway. Don't really know what she ended up doing, I assume she was playing World Of Warcraft with Dad or something.

Anyway, since I did a long post earlier, I don't really have anything else to say. I just wanted to post this week's menu. So, here it is....

Tuesday:
Chicken pasta salad

Wednesday:
Shepherd's pie, carrots and sprouts

Thursday:
Mashed potatoes, baked beans and chicken dinosaurs (breaded chicken in the shape of a dinosaur)

Friday:
Chicken and mushroom pie, potatoes and peas

Saturday:
Cheese, chips and gravy

Sunday:
Roast dinner with Mam and Dad

Monday:
Baked potato, cheese, beans and veggie burger

Tori

3 comments:

KAYLEE said...

SPENT LAST NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL SO I AM NOT THAT GREAT u????

KAYLEE said...

PS I HAVE TO ASK WHAT IS A GAMING CLUB?

Tori_Z said...

Sorry to hear that Kaylee. Hope things start to improve for you soon.

I'm alright. A bit tired from my lack of a sleep pattern, but I'll get over it.

A gaming club is basically a club or group that meets up to play various games. The one my Dad runs, for example, plays all kinds of games... trading card games, board games, etc... though they concentrate mostly on roleplaying games. Like Dungeons and Dragons, etc. They also assemble and paint various figures needed to play some of the games. It's sort of like an after school youth group, only most of the members are adults, and they meet on a Saturday. LOL!