Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Better

Well, as I mentioned in the comments section of my post from yesterday, I'm feeling a lot better today. My headache was still lingering a bit earlier, but seems to have gone away now. Didn't need to take anything for it last night either, so that's good.

I really enjoyed my roast beef dinner yesterday. Seems Kelly's a fantastic cook... When he wants to be. LOL! We had roast beef, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, roast parsnips and peas. I didn't have any of my wine stuff though. I was going to, but Kelly got me a glass of grape juice so I just drank that instead.

Managed to sleep well last night without the aid of pain killers or anything. Went in the bedroom and had a lay down on the bed while listening to some more of "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire" (which I've almost finished listening to now) and fell asleep about 9:30 pm ish. Woke up about 3:30 am, but didn't stay awake for too long. Ended up getting up about 9:30 am, when Kelly was getting up to go in to town to get the couple of bits we'd gotten really low on or run out of (food wise).

Spent the morning watching various shows on TV and checking for new posts on blogs. Not sure what I'm going to be doing the rest of the day.

It keeps being quite chilly here, but there's STILL no sign of my snow. Maybe it's doing what it did last year and waiting until mid to late January before turning up? Well, I can hope, right?

Haven't gotten around to watching any of my new DVDs yet. No real reason for it, just haven't gotten around to it. Besides, I don't want to watch and listen to everything now and have nothing to do come the end of the month, right?

It's time for everyone to start "trying" to get back in to routine now. That's sometimes easier said than done though, isn't it? Still, it's nice to think there's a possibility of getting back in to some kind of routine. LOL! I'm hoping to get some kind of basic routine formed again myself, but I don't hold out much hope. Every time I've attempted a routine, something's happened to mess up the routine, and I've been back to square one again. Still, I'm going to "try" to get a routine worked out.

I'm also going to "try" to get back to eating healthier. It's not going to be very easy at first since I still have a tidy stack of chocolates and sweets, but even over Christmas I was able to not pig out on treats (the fact I still have a lot of my stuff prooves that) so that's going to help. I'm not going to try and reach for some kind of weight loss goal though, because it just wasn't working for me. I'm just going to try to get in the habbit of eating more fruit and vegetables than chocolates and chips. If I get some weight off in the process, great! If not, I'm not going to worry too much about it. I know I could stand to loose some, but there's no sence worrying about it and getting myself all upset if I don't loose any (like last year).

Anyway, I think that's about it from me for today. Hope you're having a good day.

Tori

4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

I hear ya on the trying to get back into a routine. Im in much the same boat, unfortunately this year routine isnt going to show up until closer to the end of this month for me due to the move.

Glad you're feeling better.

AliceKay said...

Routine would be good...so I'm not having two "Mondays" at work every week. :\

Good to hear you're feeling better.

owain177 said...

They say its going to snow in s.wales tomorrow yay!

Hopefully it will :)

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
Yeah, moving does sort of mess up any attempts to get in to a routine. Good luck with your move! I'm hoping it wont be too long before I'm moving too.

AK:
What is it about Mondays? Why are they always so hectic?

Good luck getting into a routine!

Owain:
I hope it does snow! It's certainly cold enough to snow!