Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Thursday of 2008

Not much happened today. Although, I did get a slightly late Christmas card from the North Pole in the mail this morning. Thanks Kati!

I also ordered a couple more audio books online with some of the birthday money I still hadn't spent. One is called "Fairy Dust" and is by Gwyneth Rees who wrote the book "Fairy Treasure" that I had for my birthday and really enjoyed. The other one is "Marley And Me" written and read by John Grogan. Mam is reading her print copy of "Marley And Me" to me, but I'm eager to hear the end, and my Mam has too much going on at the moment to finish reading it to me.

And, speaking of audio books. I finished listening to "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire" today. It's the fourth book in the Harry Potter series, and about what happens in Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I suppose it goes without saying that I enjoyed it. It's much more detailed than the newest book, and doesn't leave you with all those unanswered questions. My favourite of the set is book three - "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban" - but I think the fourth book is definately one of the best written ones in the series.

I've now started listening to "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" which I'm sure you all know is the newest (and final) book in the series. I would have listened to books five and six next, but I don't have them yet, so I decided to skip to book seven. I can always go through and listen to all seven one after the other when I have books five and six.

I was going to watch one of my new DVDs, but couldn't be bothered to try and figure out the remote for the DVD player in the bedroom (it's been ages since I used it) and Kelly was watching TV in the living room, so I couldn't use the one in there. He probably would have stopped watching it if I asked him, but I decided to leave him watching it. I'll have plenty of other oppertunities to watch my new DVDs.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say today. So... Enjoy the rest of your day!

Tori

No comments: