Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday seemed to slip by

It's wet and cold here. So, typical Welsh weather. LOL!

Spent most of today sorting some stuff out in our bedroom. When we got our stuff for Christmas we just sort of shoved them in there where ever they'd fit so most of it needed straightening up. It's amazing how quickly time seems to slip by when you're doing something like that, isn't it?

I also finished listening to "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" today. I have the same opinion of it after listening to it as I did after Mam read it to me, so I wont bore you with my opinion on the book. If you want to know what I thought of it, go back to my post about it from about the end of October 2007 and read that. Only thing I'll say is that I still can't help wondering why J. K. Rowling seemed to be in such a rush to finish writing the Harry Potter books. Perhaps she's become bored with writing about Harry and his friends and enemies?

Planning on listening to "Marley And Me" next, because of the fact I got part way through it (well, actually quite a way through it) with Mam and want to find out how it ends. Haven't started listening to it yet though.

Only other thing I've got to say is that today is my friend Angela's birthday, so I'll just say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to her, then go see if anyone else has done a blog post today.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day.

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

*sends birthday wishes to your friend, Angela, too*

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday to Angela!!

Im in agreement in regards to the book. I feel she could have done so much more with it. To skip so many years and then close it out that way....*sigh*. I dread when the movie will come out as each book got longer and longer so each movie's had to get watered down more and more.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

"happy birthday to your friend angala".

and not having read or listened to any of j k rowling books i cant pass a comment on them.

hope you get all your sorting out done, and i think all this horrible weather isnt just in " wales" as we have it here too.

Karen said...

A sorry for you honey as mam hasn't had much time for you lately but you do know I am trying to get the car and other things sorted out.
Love you always Mam xxxx

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
Yeah, I have noticed that, but they can't really help it when they can only fit so much on to a movie reel. Still, I know what you mean... How much of the story (which seems incomplete as it is) are we going to see in the movie? And, how much will they change things so as to cram them in? I suppose we'll have to wait and see how things turn out. Apparently the sixth movie is out by the Summer (that's what I've heard anyway) and the seventh is meant to be a year or so behind it.

Grandma:
One of these days you're going to have to get the J. K. Rowling books from your library and catch up with us on Harry Potter stories.

Mam:
I understand that you have a lot to do, and that you don't mean to forget about people. :)