Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SCATTERGORIES

I saw this on someone's blog just before I went offline because of moving, and wanted to play too. So...

SCATTERGORIES
" ...It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into your blog and try it!"

**Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following --they have to be real places, names, things ...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name.

What is your name?... Tori
4 Letter word... Tame
Vehicle... Train
City... Toronto
Boy Name... Todd
Girl Name... Teylah
Alcoholic Drink... Tequila
Occupation.... Truck driver
Something you wear... T-shirt
Celebrity.... Tanya Tucker
Food... Tomato
Something found in a bathroom... Towel
Reason for being late... Turned the alarm off in my sleep again
Cartoon Character... Tommy Pickles
Something you shout... Turn the TV down
Animal... Tiger
Body part... Toe
Word to describe you... Tired

7 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

sorry love cant understand it.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

just had another look at it and yes i think i got it.

KAYLEE said...

HAHAHAH I WANNA TRY :)

how are you today?

Intense Guy said...

What is your name?... Iggy
4 Letter word... Iota
Vehicle... Isetta (Steve Urkel's car)
City... Indianapolis
Boy Name... Ichabod (cringe)
Girl Name... Iolanthe
Alcoholic Drink... Ice Tea, Long Island
Occupation.... IT Business Analyst
Something you wear... Italian leather shoes
Celebrity.... Imogene Coca
Food... Iceberg Lettuce
Something found in a bathroom... iodine
Reason for being late... I missed the bus
Cartoon Character... This one is hard... Isis
Something you shout... I love you!
Animal... Iguana
Body part... Intestines
Word to describe you... Idiot :)

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
It's kind of like the game we sometimes play with Mam and Dad, only there's no timer and you use the first letter of your name instead of rolling the dice to get a letter.

Kaylee:
I'm OK. A little bit stressed, but otherwise I'm doing OK. How're you doing?

Iggy:
Great answers! :)

KAYLEE said...

I am doing okay though I am really dizzy!

I accidently just deleted one of your comments on my blog i think oops!

AliceKay said...

Leave it to Iggy to come up with those answers...LOL. (you aint no idiot, my friend)

I hope your day was a good one, Tori. *hugs*