Saturday, May 03, 2008

2 years and 739 posts ago

Two years and 739 posts ago (that's 739 including this post) my blog was born! I can't believe it's been two years. The time seems to have flown by. And yet... A lot has happened in two years. Oh, yes, it's amazing how much activity can be fitted in to that amount of time. *Sighs as memories of the last two years emerge from the depths of my mind* Two years ago I was looking forward to Myskanco Chance Silva Flame - or, "Chance" as we called him - joining our family. His addition to the family made us 2 humans, 1 dog, 3 cats and 3 hamsters. And now... Now there is just Kelly, Kero and myself. No more hamsters, no more cats. Just 1 dog and 2 humans. Like I said, a lot can happen in just two years. *Sigh*

Many other things have happened over the last two years, but I don't feel like going in to them. If you haven't been following my blog that long and are curious, you can go read through the old posts and find out about the things I decided to share if you want. Not all of the last two years contains sad memories though. There are some happy things that happened too. Those, of course, can also be found among the old posts if you'd care to look. It's just that Chance was the main topic of my posts at first, so when I think of the start of my blog I think of him. Unfortunately, at this moment in time I couldn't honestly tell you if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

When I first started my blog I didn't know what I could possibly find to write about on a blog. As you can see though, I managed to over-come that issue. My problem now is finding the time to post all the things I want to post. LOL! OK, I do have the odd time when I'm not sure what to post, but most days I could do a good half a dozen posts with all the things I want to post about. LOL!

Anyway, going to let this do for now, because I'm hungry and it's coming close to time for "I'd Do Anything" and I don't want to miss it because it's getting down to the final half a dozen Nancys now.

Tori

8 comments:

Karen said...

Yes honey the years do seem to fly by. It doesn't seem that long since you were small and now here you are all grown up and married lol!

KAYLEE said...

Congrats hope you have many more posts too :)

Tori_z said...

Mam:
Yes, time is zooming by...

Kaylee:
I do intend to have loads more posts, :)

LadyStyx said...

October 13th will be 3 yrs for me. I started it for therapy and ended up talking about just about everything but what it was meant for. Unbelieveable how fast time's gone (and I've yet to finish that one section of the blog...LOL)

Tori_z said...

LadyStyx:
Funny how things work out, isn't it? lol

Intense Guy said...

Congrats on the two year blog birthday!

I too, hope there are many more post to come.

AliceKay said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

Thanks Iggy and AK, :)