Thursday, May 22, 2008

5th wedding anniversary

Today (Thursday May 22nd 2008) is mine and Kelly's 5th wedding anniversary.

I can't believe it's been FIVE years already!

We got a few cards and some money from family and friends. And, of course, we got each other cards. I told you a few days ago what Kelly got me (a couple of games and a talking clock - in case you've forgotten) and I'm getting him something he wants for out in his shed. He wants to set up a little painting area out there for his Warhammer figures so he can keep them out of my way, so he's asked me to buy him a desk for out there. *Shrugs* If that's what he wants, then that's what I'm getting him. Got to wait for the money to go in the bank so I can get it for him though. Providing it's in stock, he'll have it by the end of next week.

We've decided we're going to order take-away for dinner tonight, because he doesn't feel like cooking, and I don't feel like scrubbing pans (and vice-versa). So, we're having our dinner delivered, which means no cooking or washing of dishes for either of us. YAY! LOL!

Anyway, I'm going to let this do for today. Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Tori and Kelly!

KAYLEE said...

Hapy 5th anniversary! Glad you guys are still going strong together :)

how are you tori?

LadyStyx said...

Happy 5th!!

AliceKay said...

Happy Anniversary, Kelly and Tori. Best wishes for many more!!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

hope you have both had a lovely day today.

and i bet you both enjoyed your meal that you didnt do any work for afterwards,lol.

Tori_z said...

Thanks all (from me and Kelly) :)