Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gardens, parties, chipmunks and Idols

I've posted two other posts today. The one below this one contains a photo of the front of our place and the front garden. The one below that one contains photos of the back garden. They are the promised photos that Kelly took a couple of weeks back.

As I've already mentioned, the back garden still needs a lot of work done to it. We have (actually, mostly my Mam has) done a fair bit to clean it up, but it still needs some cleaning up, and there are a few things we want to do that don't "need" to be done, but we'd like to anyway. Once we're done I'll get Kelly (or maybe Mam?) to take some more photos for you. I just thought you'd like some to see what it looks like now.

We're making quite good progress with the decorating and sorting out we want to do inside, so "hopefully" it shouldn't be too long before you get photos of that too. :)

Anyway...

Apparently the party my Mam did for Carl and Rachel was a great success, and everyone appears to have enjoyed themselves. At least, as far as I can gather from Mam's post and a brief conversation with my Mam on the phone earlier. So, that's good news. :)

I "finally" got around to watching "Alvin And The Chipmunks" on Thursday evening. Actually, Kelly and I watched it together. Anyway... It was a fantastic movie. Really funny! I'm definately glad I got it!

So... David Cook won American Idol. Apparently Simon Cowell wanted the other David to win (there was something on MSN... Can't be bothered to look for it right now though). Acctually, I was kinda surprised about which David won too. Especially when you take into account the large difference in the number of votes each David got. I've got no problems with David Cooke winning, don't get me wrong. I was just surprised, that's all.

Anyway... I think that'll do for now. Enjoy whatever's left of your day, and... I hope those of you feeling under the weather at the moment are feeling better soon. *hugs* :)

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm happy to hear the party was a success.

Hey, I loved "Alvin and the Chipmunks", too. :)

I was hoping David Archuleta would win American Idol, but it wasn't to be. Let's hope we get some great new music from all of this year's final contestants soon.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

nice picture of the front of your garden.

and the ( chip monks ) sounds a great film " think i might get it " just for me to watch.lol.

and i cant say anything about american idol as i havent watched it.

Tori_z said...

AK:
Yeah, I'm sure any albums any of the final contestants bring out will be awesome! :)

Grandma:
Yes, I'm sure you'll love it too.