Monday, May 19, 2008

"Which Witch?" by Eva Ibotson

Some time around the end of last week, I listened to "Which Witch" by Eva Ibotson.

I've heard the story before (borrowed it from an audio library when I was younger) and enjoyed it, so I brought it recently and eagerly listened to it again. It's a story about a dark wizard - who's name I can't spell - and how he decides he needs someone to take some of the burden of causing chaos off of him, so he goes to see a fortune teller who tells him a VERY powerful wizard is coming to take over for him. But, when the wizard shows no signs of coming, he decides to hold a contest for local witches in order to decide which witch he'll marry.

I enjoyed it just as much as I did when I was younger. And I think Kelly was enjoying it too, because when each disk finished he'd nudge me and say, "more story." LOL!

Tori

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I am glad you liked it :)

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ Kelly!

Intense Guy said...

Arriman the Awful, Loather of Light and Wizard of the North sounds like my kind of guy. I ought to find a copy of the book and give it a read. :)

Tori_z said...

LOL @ Iggy :)