Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Barking & bits

Don't know what's up with Kero today, but he's spent most of the day barking. Mind you, Daisy (upstairs' dog) hasn't been much quieter. And, I'm sure I heard - in the gaps between barks from Kero and Daisy - some other local dogs barking a fair bit today too. Don't know what's up, but it's given me one heck of a headache! The dogs are all quiet now (thankfully). So, either whatever it was bugging them is over with, or they've tired themselves out. It's days like these I'm glad we only have the one dog now. LOL!

Anyway...

I just spoke to Rachel, and Carl did get to come home today. I didn't get to speak to him though, because he was sleeping. Mind you, he could probably do without me chatting ten to the dozen in his ear the day after surgery anyway. LOL!

And, isn't it tomorrow that Kaylee gets to go home too? I know it's "meant to be" tomorrow... I hope that's still the case. She's had enough time in hospital lately to last a lifetime, and I'm sure she's looking forward to being in her own home at last.

I'm still waiting for the letter about my op. Hope they get it sorted soon or it wont be done in time for Carl and Rachel's wedding on August 2nd. I need to be out of hospital by July 30th at the latest to be able to make it to the wedding, since we're going up to Norwich on July 31st. Although, ideally I'd like it out the way a good week (at the very least) before that so I have time to heal first. But, in reality, I've got to just go in when they tell me to really, right?

Anyway...

Haven't done much today. Did a few things that needed doing around the house (OK, flat, but let's not be picky). Got my score on "Egg Hunt" up to 10 (not the best score, but... *Shrugs*... Well, it's better than the 0 I keep getting on "Metris"... LOL!) But, that's about it.

I think I might go watch one of my movies in a bit. Not sure which one though. If I can decide then I'll watch one. Otherwise, I guess I wont. Before I think about that though, I think I'll go see if anyone's posted anything interesting on their blogs today.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day. :)

Tori

8 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ*

Katy can be that way too. Yap for no reason. Only time she does it is when her "daddy" is home though. Very rarely when it's just her and me.

Intense Guy said...

You muggles are all alike :)

I bet you Kero was barking at some wizard or magical critter you couldn't see or hear... maybe it was even Harry "banging around" silently in his cupboard.

I wonder if all the dogs were talking to each other - and if so, what they were saying?

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

love the coment " intense guy " did, yes i wonder if they do talk to each other thats somthing we will never know.

hope your headache has gone by now though tori,and funny enough " jayde 2 has barked a lot today so may be there is somthing in the air,lol.

glad to hear carl is home and is ok, i spoke to your mam tonight and she said he was home.

and yes lets hope you hear soon for your opp as it will be a good thing over and done with, :).

Tori_z said...

LadyStyx:
Kero has a reason most of the time, he just gets the odd time (or, the odd day) when he just yaps and yaps for no reason. Doesn't matter who's home or who's not home.

Iggy:
LOL @ the HP reference. I think if Harry'd been in the cupboard I'd have heard him. Although, I suppose it is possible there was a witch or wizard under an invisibility cloak or some sort of disallusionment (sp?) charm, or perhaps transfigured to look like an every-day object. Mind you, the times I was checking... Well, they could have just been standing very still and holding their breath for all I know. LOL!

OK, I think I better stop before I get too carried away. LOL!

The "dogs talking to each other" one is a possibility though. Or, shouting at each other more like. LOL!

Grandma:
Yeah, I spoke to Carl a little while after doing this post and he seemed fine. So, that's good news. Now we just have to hope my op happens soon and I'm over it as quickly. :)

KAYLEE said...

yes i get to go tomorrow :)

KAYLEE said...

awww hope you feel better

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
Glad to hear that you do get to go home tomorrow. :)

Yeah, now that they've stopped barking I feel better. Headache's going away too. :)

KAYLEE said...

Thats great :) Tori!!!!!! i will do a post on my day tomorrow :)