Friday, July 11, 2008

Full House & books

My "Full House - Season 8" DVDs arrived this morning so I decided that - since I didn't have any other plans for today - I'd sit and watch them. So I've FINALLY been able to see the last episode. I watched all but that last episode when I was in Canada during one of their re-run sessions. I'd sat and watched them every day but ended up missing that one episode. Then, of course, by the time it would have been back on I was back here in Wales where they don't show the re-runs on TV (they never even showed past about season 3 in the first place). But now I know what happened in that final episode. :)

Anyway...

Since I watched the whole series (4 disks with about 6 episodes per disk) that didn't really allow for me to do much else today. LOL! Well, apart from fiddling with the scheduled post thingy. But I did a post a little while ago about that, so I wont repeat myself.

I have been browsing some web sites and adding stuff to my "stuff I want" list though. Mostly it's books. Some of them I had in Print and now want in braille or audio, others I'd either forgotten about from childhood or never heard of before. There were a couple of movies and CDs I added too. That list is getting kinda long... Despite the fact I keep buying things off of it. LOL! That's the list I'll be picking things from for lists for my birthday and Christmas. I'm hoping that'll help shrink it quicker. :)

I did order myself some of the books off the list. I'm hoping that at least most of them will be here in time to take with me for the car ride - and for bedtime reading - when I go to the wedding. Thing is, I'm not sure they will be. Two of them I'm almost possitive I'll have. But the rest... *Shrugs*... I dunno. It takes a few weeks for braille books to get to people. The ones from one place it's because of the fact they've gotta get half way around the world. From the other place it's because they don't print them until you order them. In theory they should all be here, but in practice it depends on the postal service.

OK, well, on that note... I'm tired, so I think I'm going to go to bed. Will catch up on blogs tomorrow.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day. :)

Tori

6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Im continually adding and subtracting off my wish lists too. Seems to be never ending but at least then my family is knowing what Im wanting at any given time.

KAYLEE said...

nice day huh?

Tori_z said...

LadyStyx:
That's how I feel about it too. :)

Kaylee:
Yep. How are you? And how was your day?

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori i can tell you have your priorities right then by watching your dvd's :), and well done to you for doing it, at least your not up to mischief are you,lol, not that you would be " would you " :).

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Nope... I wouldn't be up to mischief... Not me! I'm a good girl! *Smiles sweetly* :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

of course you are a good girl, "laughs merthlessly" :)