Thursday, July 31, 2008

Traveling to Norwich today

Today (Thursday) we are all traveling up to Norwich for Carl and Rachel's wedding. Although, Mam went up by train yesterday (Wednesday) because otherwise we'd end up over-filling Dad's car. As it is Nan, Wayne and I (plus all the luggage for the three of us and my parents) are traveling with Dad in his car.

It's going to be a long trip (about six hours, I think) so I spent last night at my parents' place so we can all leave together from there. That way it cuts a good half hour - maybe even a little more - off the trip for Dad. He's driving for long enough as it is.

I've got some books to occupy myself during the trip. They'll also come in handy for bedtime reading and for those times when I'm hanging around not needing to be anywhere or do anything. I've also got my writing frame, which I tend to take almost everywhere with me "just in case" anyway. And I put my rubix cube and a metal puzzle thing I haven't quite figured out how to do yet in the bag too.

I get home on Monday, but it'll probably be Tuesday before I post about my trip because I don't know what time I'll be home on Monday, or how tired I'll be when I get home.

Tori

6 comments:

Kaylee said...

miss you already :(

LadyStyx said...

Have a safe trip! I look forward to your blog about the trip.

AliceKay said...

Hope the trip is going well.

MarmiteToasty said...

How the most amazing time...... be safe on your travels......

X

Intense Guy said...

Hope you are having lots and lots of fun today!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all.

The journey was tiring (especially for my Dad... At least the rest of us could nap if we wanted to) but unaventful. And I had a pretty good time while I was away. will post about it when I get a chance.