Thursday, August 14, 2008

The dog and the frog (Warning: AE&D)

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but kept forgetting.

You might want to avoid eating or drinking while reading this post.

Anyway...

Please bear in mind that this is second hand information to me. I wasn't far away when it happened, but I was far enough away not to have been aware of the goings on in the garden until Kelly told me afterwards.

So...

Kelly and Kero were out in the garden one evening a couple of weeks back. Kero seemed really interested in something, so Kelly went and had a look to see what it was. It turned out to be a frog (at least, we're pretty sure it was a frog rather than a toad because of the colouring and the jumping ability).

Anyway, Kero was sniffing at this frog when it jumped up in to the air... Making Kero jump back about a foot or so. Kelly thought Kero would avoid the frog after that. But... No! He rushed back to it, startling the frog and making it jump again.

This went on for some time... The frog jumped, so Kero jumped. Kero pounced, so the frog jumped again... And so on.

After a while though Kelly wanted Kero in so we could all go to bed.

It took a while to persuade Kero to leave his new froggy friend. But when - eventually - he gave in and listened, he decided he had to stop to do one thing before coming inside.

"And what was that one thing?" I hear you ask.

Pee on the frog's head.

LOL!

Poor frog probably never saw that coming.

And since then, almost every evening -(especially damp evenings) Kero's gone out and looked for his froggy friend.

He finds him (or another one just like him) quite often too. And when he does... He plays with him again for a while, then pees on him before going back inside.

LOL!

Tori

14 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LMAO - Well, after he peed on it, it's Kero's frog!! Thanks for the big laugh and the smile Tori!!

LadyStyx said...

*sets food and drink down...came prepared incase she discusses food again*

reads blog

is awfully glad for the iggy rating system because who wants lemon muffin being passed thru the nasal passages?

Thought for a moment that you were gonna say he licked it...*laffz* peeing, well that's just priceless.

Intense Guy said...

I'm glad, too, that Tori has already found her Prince in Kelly and isn't kissing any frogs (anymore).

KAYLEE said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kaylee said...

Tori I have not said anything on mtnlog about this yet but the docotr did find something on one of my lungs.he said at this point it does not appear to be cancerous but they want to remove that piece of the lung before it becomes cancerous do you get want I mean?

Kaylee said...

Mtblog equals my blog

Kaylee said...

And tori I can't tell you how much I appreciate you caring so much about me you and all your readers actually!I know you do it because you're my friend but you don't have to be that nice to me and I love that you are! I am really glad to have you as my friend you're a very great
One! I love you a lot! Is that wrong to say?

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed the laugh. :)

And... I might have considered kissing the frog if Kero hadn't peed on it. ;)


LadyStyx:
Glad you came prepared... I do often discuss food after all. Smart move paying attention to the warning though. LOL!

Licking it is what I thought Kelly was going to say Kero'd done too, but nope! Mind you, I can't say I was all that surprised. LOL!

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be cancerous, but I don't suppose that's all that much comfort to you. I bet you're feeling like you might as well just move in to the hospital at the moment? *HUGS*

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
I know I don't "have to" be as nice to you as I am being, but I want to be. Like I said, I always worry about the well being of my friends. *HUGS*

I know what you mean, and no, it's not wrong to say... Not in the way you mean it. :)

AliceKay said...

Poor frog. LOL

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ iggy's second comment! Ewww could you imagine!

KAYLEE said...

yeah i do :(

Tori_z said...

AK:
Yeah... Poor frog! Although... He can't have minded all that much if he keeps coming back. Kelly even took him over by the river and set him down on the bank (we figure that must be where he comes from since it's the nearest water source and we know there are frogs in and around the river quite often) but he still keeps coming back. I guess he likes being peed on... Weird frog! LOL!

Styxie:
Unfortunately... Yes, I can! LOL!

Kaylee:
*HUGS*