Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm home

Actually, I got home almost 12 hours ago, but when I got home I was EXHAUSTED so I went straight to bed. I woke briefly a couple of times, but was so tired that it was about 5:00 am by the time I actually got up (I'd gone to bed about 8:20 pm).

Anyway...

Will do a post about my trip either later on today or some time tomorrow. I'd like to get caught up on everyone else's blogs first so I know where I am with everything. I do have photos for you. Not loads and loads of them, but a few. Will sort the photos when I can, but they wont be ready to go with the other post. It might be next week before I can get them sorted because I've got to wait for my Mam and Dad so I can properly label some of them and they're not due down until a week tomorrow (Wednesday 13th of August). Mam may pop in before that (in fact, I'd be surprised if she didn't) and they've got to come get me on Monday (August 11th) for my post-op check-up, but Mam's visits will be just short ones, and they wont have time before or after my hospital appointment to stay for more than a cup of tea/coffee (if they even have time for that). But the Wednesday dinners with us are starting back next week so they're here all afternoon on Wednesday, which means I can get them to help me sort the photos (Kelly can't help with some of them because he wouldn't know who/what they are, so I might as well leave them all for Mam and Dad to help with and post them all together).

OK, I think that'll do for now. I need to get a shopping list written for Kelly for later on this morning, make a cup of tea and start washing my laundry from while I was away (not necessarily in that order). Then - as I've already mentioned - I want to see about getting caught up on everyone's blogs.

Enjoy your day. :)

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

Will look forward to the pics. Glad you're safely back home. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

Welcome home Tori!! Sounds like you had a lot fun given how tired you were!

:) Glad to see you home safely.

Tori_z said...

Thanks AK & Iggy. :)

Iggy:
I did have fun, but that's not why I was so tired... Lack of sleep was the reason for it, that combined with more than 7 hours in a car.