Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The wedding cake

OK... Here's a photo of the cake for you. I can't speak for all the layers, but the chocolate layer - which is what I had a piece from - was very tasty. :)



That's it for photos from the wedding I'm afraid. There is a photo on my Mam's blog, my Grandma's put some on her blog too, and I'm sure Rachel will put some on her blog (or at the very least the link to the site where you can see the professional ones) when she gets back from her honeymoon. But that's it from me.
Wayne and I were the witnesses so when the professional photos are available there'll be some nice shots of us with the rest of the actual wedding party up at the front of the room in the hotel the ceremony was done in. Actually... I think my Grandma may have a photo that was taken then on her blog...
Anyway...

I do have some photos we took when we went to look at the gardens by the hotel that we got free entry to because we were staying there. I'll post those tomorrow or something though. And I'll post about what we did all of Sunday at the same time.

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

it looked a really lovely cake tori,

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Tastes good too. :)

LadyStyx said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. That is a gorgeous cake. I love the taste of wedding cake. Not sure what it is, but it just usually tastes better than regular plain ol cake (unless the cake's made by Carvel ...then forget the wedding cake *laffz*).

Very lovely pix. I gotta get mine up sometime today. I just may do it today as hubby's insisting on watching the Rocky Horror dvd he picked up a week ago *sigh*.

Tori_z said...

LOL @ LadyStyx. :)

How can you pick just one kind of cake. *looks shocked*