Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doggy love triangle (AE&D)

I went to post this earlier, but wasn't feeling 100% so decided to have a nap first. I just closed the browser, which usually either puts the post in draft or - since I hadn't actually started typing - completely ignores the fact you started a post. So this post actually says it was published a good 6 hours later than it was. I could go in to the post options and change it... But I can't be bothered to fiddle with it. LOL!

***~***

Eleri and Faye from upstairs inherited a little dog when Eleri's Dad died (not even going to attempt spelling of the breed name). She's a cute little thing and her name is Mia. Anyway...

A few days after we'd first met Mia, Kero met her. It was love at first sniff.

Unfortunately for Kero, Daisy was close enough to see what was going on. And Kero and Daisy have had a thing going on for months now (we're all very pleased that Kero's neutered or we'd have pups to deal with, since Kero doesn't seem to realise he's neutered).

I'm going to do this as a dialogue because it'll be more fun for me to write, and - hopefully - more fun for you to read too. :)

Mia: Hi! Hi! Hi!
Kero: Hey baby! How you doin'?

Kero and Mia do the usual doggy greeting.

Enter Daisy.

Daisy: What was that Kero?
Kero: Hi beautiful!
Daisy: Cut the crap... I heard what you said. I thought you were mine!
Kero: I am... You know I love you...

Kero sniffs Daisy all over and gives her a quick little kiss.

Mia: Typical males! All bark!
Kero: No baby... I think you're beautiful too!
Daisy: Excuse me?

Kero alternates from one to the other sniffing and kissing.

Kero: You see ladies? There's plenty of me to go around!

Daisy and Mia are called indoors and reluctantly go.

Kero strutts proudly around the yard, obviously pleased with himself for snagging both girls.

***~***

I guess all males are alike... Human or dog, neutered or not... LOL!

Tori

8 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh tori that is so sweet and very-very cute of all three little dogs, so you have a " love triangle " on your hands then, and as you said " lucky kero has been done,lol. hugs.

KAYLEE said...

haha LMAO that you actually made that a dialogue. How hun email me!

ChicagoLady said...

That was really cute, and I'm sure very accurate, lol.

LadyStyx said...

*lafffz*

AliceKay said...

That was pretty good. LOL

Punkn said...

LOL Tori, that was cute.

Intense Guy said...

Well I already knew Kero was a lucky dog - and here's even more proof of it!

:)

Celticspirit said...

Kero sounds like a real *Stud* with the ladies!