Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yellow Roses

My flowers (the ones I posted pics of a couple of weeks ago) lasted until about the end of last week. Which wasn't too bad considering the fact the special plant food stuff they give us was put in while I was at the hospital, and since the vase I used there was the hospitals and didn't come home that bit was wasted. So we were trying to keep them alive without the aid of the special plant food.

Anyway...

Kelly and I were talking about flowers we're planning on putting in the garden next year, and I said we "had to" have some yellow roses since they're my favourite flower. Then today Kelly came home from shopping with a pressie for me...


Apparently he thought I deserved them... I didn't ask him why. LOL!
Tori

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

It's really nice that Kelly does such things for you!

AliceKay said...

Very nice flowers, Tori. :)

ChicagoLady said...

What a sweet think for Kelly to do.

KAYLEE said...

You do hun :) you have been through so much hun! I am so sorry fo you! I feel bad :(

Tori_z said...

Iggy, Ak & Chicago:
Thanks... Yeah, he spoils me. LOL! ;)

Kaylee:
*Shrugs* Plenty of people have gone through worse than me. But thanks anyway. :)

How're you doing? *Hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Oh how pretty!!