Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The deleted picture thing

We appear to have gotten rid of the deleted picture thing (Kelly says it's gone anyway). We weren't sure what it was at first and I tried everything I could think of (including changing my template) and it wouldn't go away. But then I realised where Kelly was saying it was... Right where the floating myspace layout graphic used to be. Jaws never realised it was there, but Kelly had mentioned it several times. Well, I knew what that was from... It was from my Welsh Flag cursor. So, I removed that and it seems to have done the trick. My guess is that the cursor isn't available any more (I mean, I've had it a good two years) and that was what was causing the problem. Anyway, it seems to be gone now... Hopefully it will stay gone. I removed the "special cursors" from our other pages too... Just in case we end up with the same thing happening on those pages.

I'm posting to tell you so that any of you who have cursors like that can know what the problem is if you have the same thing appear on your blog.

9 comments:

Kaylee said...

Thankd tori just want to be able to read all your posts :) love you honey and how are you doing????

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
No problem... I want people to be able to read my posts too. ;)

Intense Guy said...

The new template looks nice - for me, it's a little easier to read too.

Glad you got things sorted out.

AliceKay said...

I was wondering what that Deleted Photo thing was, but was puzzled with it also appeared on my son's MySpace page....twice. One at the top left like yours and one further down on his page. Thanks for the explanation.

It's easier for me to read now, too. :)

LadyStyx said...

Well thank goodness you figured what it was! I never use those special cursors...never seem to work right for me. And look at this, the page aint flashing me either! Looks like I wont be needing these shades to read your page anymore.

Celticspirit said...

Glad you got rid of the picture thing. It was rather annoying and I just tried to ignore it. I actually thought it was something to do with my computer.

Tori_z said...

Well, judging by your comments about the new template I guess in a strange way the picture thingy was a good thing. :)

ChicagoLady said...

LMAO at LadyStyx! I must say, you had a lot of cool features with your blog before, all the colours, the blinky stars, but it did make it difficult to read other people's comments. I'm cool with however you want to decorate your blog, blinky stars or no blinky stars.

Tori_z said...

You know, you guys could have told me the blinky stars made it difficult to read stuff. They were something I was trying out before my sight went, so I didn't know how they were working myself. I figured they weren't causing a problem since nobody said anything. Anyway, I can't remember where I got it so couldn't get it back even if I wanted to. LOL!

I'd planned on leaving the template as is anyway though. So it doesn't matter.