Sunday, January 04, 2009

How well do you know me? (LBE)

So, how well do you know me?

Answer the following questions in the comments section of this post and - when I post the answers next week - we can see if you know me as well as you think you do.

Ready?

Note: Family members (e.g. my Mam, my Grandma and Kelly) aren't allowed to answer the questions since they will get the answers to at least almost all of them way too easily. This post is for friends only!

______

01. What's my favourite colour?
02. When’s my birthday?
03. What’s my middle name?
04. What colour is my hair?
05. What is the name of the eye condition I have?
06. What’s my favourite kind of music?
07. What kinds of movies do I most enjoy watching?
08. What kinds of books do I most enjoy reading?
09. What’s my favourite way to spend a cold, Wintery evening?
10. What do I drink first thing in the morning?
11. What do I often have to drink before bed?
12. What’s my favourite kind of biscuit/cookie?
13. What’s my favourite snack food?
14. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?
15. If I could have any job in the world, what would it be?
16. What are my main hobbies/interests?
17. Am I a night owl or a morning person?
18. Do I have any kids?
19. How long have I been married?
20. If I could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?

______

I wont be responding to the answers you give in the comments section in any way. You'll have to wait until next week to find out how right - or wrong - you are. ;)

Tori

10 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Who are you.......... Ive never been to this blob before ;)

x

MarmiteToasty said...

Aint been blobbing today, trying to finish taking all the crimbo stuff down and get the house back to normal for all me nippers arriving back tomorrow and me new 5 month old baby..... WHICH I DONT WANT lol

x

whimsical brainpan said...

Here is what I think I know (and I am ashamed to admit that it is only a couple of things):

Your hair is brown.
You like reading children's books.
Not 100% on this but I don't think you have kids.

Okay, I am ashamed...

Kaylee said...

I know some of those. Not all but, some. At least I think I do so here goes:

2..sometime in November I think.
4.brown
5.Glaucoma
7.Well you like harry potter ones but, I dont know what your favorite is.
19. 5 years!
20. A lion?

Kaylee said...

i know

18. You dont but, you are trying!

Punkn said...

1.sky blue
2. I remember wishing you happy birthday recently.... hmmmmmm....
4. dark brown
7. anything fun
8. Harry Potter
9. In your warm jammies with Kero curled up on your lap
Ok girlfriend, I am guessing on most of these. I am ashamed to admit... I DON'T KNOW.....

I look forward to seeing the answers!

My Side of the Story! said...

1. Blue

2. Sometime this year.

3. Ziegfield

4. Dark Brown

5. Glaucoma???

6. Country-Metal-Punk-Rap. It's new, but somehow you found it!

7. Talkies

8. Harry Potter series

9. In your Jammies, wearing Eeyore slippers, getting drunk and yelling obsenaties at the neighbors.

10. Bloody Marys

11. Vodka

12. Oreo's and Twinkies stuffed into a Hostess Fruit Pie.

13. Figgy Pudding

14. Cuba

15. "Quality Control" at the local male strip club.

16. Nude skydiving

17. Mid afternoon

18. No, but from the sounds coming from the house, you're having fun trying!

19. Why yes... Yes you are!

20. A LION! (My God, I think I might have actually gotten this one right!) LOL!

Celticspirit said...

Crap, I tried to rely to this once already and it disappeared.

As you can see I had to guess on many of these answers.

01. green
02. December
03. Gertrude, Mabel, Agnes?
04. dark brown
05. ???
06. Country, Rock and lots more?
07. Harry Potter type movies
08. Vampire
09. at home with Kelly & Kero watching a movie
10. orange juice
11. milk
12. dog biscuit? haha
13. anything Mam cooks
14.right where you are
15. tester in a mattress factory
16. reading, making models
17. night owl
18. not yet
19. 6 years?
20. hyena

Intense Guy said...

Sorry to be so long - I've not been up to typing much lately.

01. What's my favourite colour?

I know Yellow is the color of your favorite flower - Roses... but as for just for color.. hmm.. Lilac?

02. When’s my birthday?

November 13

03. What’s my middle name?

Michelle Louise

04. What colour is my hair?

I call it Brown, LOL

05. What is the name of the eye condition I have?

Juvenile Glaucoma

06. What’s my favourite kind of music?

Just about any kind - lets go with Light Rock and Roll and Pop.

07. What kinds of movies do I most enjoy watching?

Fantasy or fairy tales, like Harry Potter.

08. What kinds of books do I most enjoy reading?

The same as the movies, fantasy or fairy tales, like Harry Potter.

09. What’s my favourite way to spend a cold, Wintery evening?

Snuggled up with hot cocoa, reading

10. What do I drink first thing in the morning?

Hot tea.

11. What do I often have to drink before bed?

Hot tea.

12. What’s my favourite kind of biscuit/cookie?

Pink wafer?

13. What’s my favourite snack food?

Cheese Puffs

14. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?

Right where you are!

15. If I could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Well, with the answer to number 20, you would have to be a lion tamer - or a vet!

16. What are my main hobbies/interests?

Reading, Blogging, music, animals, and writing poetry...

17. Am I a night owl or a morning person?

Night owl - are you back to sleeping regularly?

18. Do I have any kids?

No, but you have a furkid named Kero.

19. How long have I been married?

5 years this past spring... so little more than 5 and half now.

20. If I could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?

A Lion.

Tori_z said...

Since the answers are now published... NO MORE RESPONSES PLEASE!