Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just stuff

I've finished listening to the two books from the Worst Witch series that I ordered the other week. So I need to decide which book I'm going to read or listen to next.

My Mam is going to see about making me a jumper with a tactile picture on it soon. We've decided on the picture, but I'm not going to tell you. Once she's finished it I'll have her take a photo and post it on her blog. It'll give her something to post about. And if she decides to do a post and tell you what she's putting on it in the meantime then so be it! :)

We've been figuring out what we need to buy in order to finish the things we want to do in the flat and in the garden. Most of what needs doing is sorting out the garden, although, there are a few things we want to do inside. I'm hoping I can persuade people to help me get things done sooner rather than later.

I've gone over a week now without having a "monster" issue while everyone else in the house is sleeping, or when I'm home alone. There's been the odd stirring of monster related thoughts, but I've managed to push them to the back of my mind before they get out of hand. I don't think I'll ever be completely monster free. But I'm definately doing a better job of dealing with the monster issues. :)

I got tagged by ChicagoLady... The post for the tag is below this one, if you haven't already seen it.

I've added a new recipe to my recipe page. Many of you would have already seen it though... It's one of Matt's recipes. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so! :)

Can't think of anything else to say, so I'll let this do for today.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

:)

AliceKay said...

I'm really happy to read that the "monster issues" are easing for you. I think that's the best news I've heard all day. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

Excellent news indeed about the monsters!!

:) *hugs*