Friday, January 02, 2009

Me, Grandma, Grandad, Kero and Jayde



Thought I'd share a photo Kelly took of me with my Grandma, my Grandad, Kero and Jayde on the Sunday afternoon between Christmas and the New Year during a rare moment when all was calm and quiet.

For those not familiar with which dog is which - which shouldn't be many of you, if any - Kero is the West Highland White Terrier... He's my baby, and Jayde is the Yorkshire Terrier... She's my Grandma's baby. I'm sure you can figure out who's who out of me, my Grandma and my Grandad... LOL! ;)

Tori

7 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

WHAT THE MOST SUPER PHOTO...... jebus you grandparents are well young lol....

Your grandpa is the one on the left? lol

x

Intense Guy said...

That is a really nice picture!

Kero poses so...properly and regally, I can see why Marmy thought he was your grandpop!!

:)

All kidding aside, that is a definitely a Kodak Moment and I'm glad you could share it with us!

AliceKay said...

Very nice pic. :)

ChicagoLady said...

Very nice photo of you, your grandma, grandad and the dogs.

LadyStyx said...

*laffz@ iggy*

Very nice pic!!

Punkn said...

Awesome photo Tori. Those two dogs actually get along? Thankyou for sharing that photo!

Kati said...

Happy New Year, Tori!!!! Thanks for sharing that photo with us. Y'all look great.