Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prayers and thoughts request

I meant to do this post a couple of days ago. But - for some reason - I never got to it. I guess because I had so many other things I wanted to post? Anyway...

Kati's mother has recently had an operation (you can read about it on Kati's blog). So any prayers, thoughts, or general get well wishes sent her way for a speedy recovery would be very much appreciated.

Also Marcy has recently had an operation as well (see her blog for details). So I'm quite sure she would appreciate prayers, thoughts and general get well wishes sent her way for a speedy recovery too.

My appologies to those involved for my slowness in posting this.

*Sending thoughts, get well wishes, etc, to those in need of them*

Tori

3 comments:

Punkn said...

I will certainly keeping them in my prayers, Tori.

Kati said...

Thanks Tori! Mom said she's starting to do a bit better, but still has a way to go.

Tori_z said...

Kati:
You're welcome... And, I'm glad she's doing a bit better. *hugs*