Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What I need

Matt, Ppunkn and ChicagoLady did this on their blogs, and I decided I wanted a go. The idea is that you google your own name followed by the word "needs" then post the first ten results that come up. Now, I've already done something simular to this before but I figured I'd do this version as well... Just for the fun of it! So, here goes...

1. Tori needs to rock (do I? OK, if you say so!)
2. Tori needs a real man (I thought I already had one! *Shrugs*)
3. Tori needs help (funny... A lot of people tell me that)
4. Tori needs Dr 90210 (actually, I think I've had enough doctors, thank you very much!)
5. Tori needs to learn that she is not responsible for her mother's behaviour (I never said I was... Did I?)
6. Tori needs a Tibbit (a what??? *Looks confused*)
7. Tori needs dough (are we talking money or bread/pizza type dough? Either way I wouldn't mind some!)
8. Tori needs the crocs (actually, I don't think I do)
9. Tori needs a good site with fairies flying all around (well, I do like fairies, so I guess that would be OK)
10. Tori needs you (that's right, I need you... Each and every one of you!)

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori thats different your list's of " tori wants " and yes you have "got me " and i would also like " the fairie's " flying around as i think they are so cute and pretty.

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
They aren't what I think I want... They're what Google says I want!

Punkn said...

LOL Tori, maybe the tibbits are a doggie food for Kero. And we need you, too. Hugz

ChicagoLady said...

Google says you NEED them.

Great list, better than mine, I think.

Tori_z said...

Punkn:
Yeah, maybe... If so, then the next question is whether or not he'll actually eat them... He's quite picky sometimes. LOL!

Chicago:
Yeah, Google did give you a pretty bad list!