WifeORiley and LadyStyx did a tag thingy on their blogs where you show a picture of your bag and tell people what's in it. I'm going to do it, but I wont be posting a photo, because I can't take one myself and Kelly's busy sorting out screen shots for a new post on his blog right now. Yes, I could wait for him to be done, but I don't want to. So instead I'm going to just list the contents of my bag.
The bag itself is an Eeyore shoulder bag. It's got a couple of keyrings atatched to it. They are:
1. A soft Eeyore shaped keyring (it came with the bag)
2. A pikachu keyring that used to light up (I don't think it lights up any more though)
3. A keyring with a Celtic knot and my name on it (I brought it in a shop near to the breeder Kero came from the first time we went to see him, and I've had it on my bag ever since)
There's also a little bell atatched to one of the zips... I got it from around the neck of a chocolate father Christmas a little over a year ago.
As for the contents...
1. a plain black wallet
2. A set of keys... Keys to my place, a key to my parents' place, and a key to the disabled toilets (you can buy them from the council office if you have proof you're disabled in some way... I don't use it often, but it's sometimes useful)
3. A dog whistle (I used it to train Kero... I rarely need it now though)
4. A pen knife with a few atatchments (such as scissors, a small screwdriver, and a couple of other things)
5. Lipsil (well, lips get chapped in cold weather)
6. Tissues (you never know when you'll need tissues)
7. Scented baggies (used for disposing of used tissues or to hand to people to pick up mess if Kero's with us)
8. A trolley coin (useful if you don't have a £1 coin to put in the trolley)
9. A cheque book (not that I ever use it)
10. A paying in book for my savings account (hardly used)
11. Some plasters AKA "bandaids" (well, you never know when you'll need one)
12. A plastic egg with some silly putty in it (boredom buster)
13. A small notepad and a pen to use with it (no use to me, but could be useful to whoever's with me)
14. A pen in the shape of a frog (I don't know either... lol!)
15. A small braille writing frame with a stylus in a little cloth pouch (useful note taker for me)
16. A notebook for the braille writing frame
17. A little plastic signature guide (for when I need to sign things)
18. A wooly hat (in case my ears get cold)
19. My blue badge (the badge that enables people to legally park in disabled parking spots)
20. The clock that goes with the badge (for use when there's a limit to how long you can park in that spot)
21. A recording key chain in the shape of a tear drop (used to record short messages or cool sounds)
22. My passport (my only form of ID, so useful to keep on hand)
23. Kelly's passport (since it seemed sensible to keep the passports together)
24. A small amethyst in the shape of a ball (it used to be in a little cage thing atatched to a string that I wore around my neck, but the wire of the cage thing bent and the amethyst fell out, so I just put it in my bag)
25. Some coupons for meal deals at Subway (if I don't use those soon they'll be running out)
26. My asthma inhaler (just in case... Though I haven't needed it in MONTHS)
27. Pads (all I'll say is... Sometimes you get caught unaware... Especially when you're as irregular as me)
My ipod and mobile phone are often in there too, but not at the moment... They're on my computer desk.
There you go... That's what's in my bag. Just a couple of things (compared to the contents of some bags).