Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Blog themes

OK, so I've decided what to do for a blog theme. Actually, I'm going to be doing two theme days (three if you count "Six word Saturday"). So, here's what I'm going to be doing:

Thursday I'll be doing a "Weekly Craft Update" to update you on how my craft projects are going, tell you about any new projects I've started, show you photos of any projects completed since the previous week's update, and give you the oppertunity to ask any questions about any of the projects I currently have in progress.

Saturday's, of course, I'll be doing the "Six Word Saturday" thing.

And, on Sunday's, I'll be doing a "Sunday Share" to share articles, or anything else I want to share. I'm not talking about quiz results, tags and jokes. I'm talking about useful articles and/or web sites, translations for words or phrases in Welsh, interesting news snippets, and that sort of thing. Bearing this in mind... If there's anything you'd like to read about in the Sunday Share, then leave a comment in the comments section of this post (yes, you can make a list... You aren't limited to one request).

Anyway... I hope those who haven't been too well are feeling better now. For those who aren't... Get well wishes, healing thoughts, and lots of hugs are being sent your way!

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

9 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Sounds Good Tori! Your blog always makes me smile. :)

Intense Guy said...

You are very organized!

:) I hope Kero makes it into the Sunday share every now and then!

whimsical brainpan said...

Sounds like a good plan. :-)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori as usual you have thought your blog out, and it sounds very-very good.

AliceKay said...

Will look forward to your posts.

Punkn said...

I'm looking forward to your posts. The themes are going to be interesting - especially your crafts. I'm with Iggy, don't forget to include Kero!

LadyStyx said...

Sounds interesting, looking forward to it.

The Wife O Riley said...

Those are great ideas!

MarmiteToasty said...

Wish I was as organised as you lol it all sounds super.....

Me, well I live in organised chaos.....

x