Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slightly belated thoughts, prayers, etc...

I completely forgot to mention a belated thoughts and prayers request yesterday (Monday) for AliceKay's brother-in-law (I think that's what he is to her). His name is Karl and he's been in and out of hospital a lot lately with various issues. Most recently is to do with a spinal leak after a recent operation. I'm afraid I don't remember all the details - and I can't link to her blog because those who don't read it wont be able to access it anyway - but I wanted to make a request for thoughts, prayers, etc, for a speedy recovery for Karl.

I'd also like to take this oppertunity to send thoughts, prayers, etc, to anyone else who needs them. Be it because of a physical ailment or an emotional issue. It seems a lot of people are suffering from one thing or another at the moment. Many people are still fighting off colds, some people are having issues with depression, and still others have more serious issues that they are attempting to deal with. Whichever one of those applies to you, I hope the issues resolve themselves soon, and that you are soon back to your old self again. *Hugs*

Tori

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Tori, your thoughtfulness is appreciated.

I hope you and yours are doing as well as you sound in your latest entries.

I visited your Nan's blog and she sounds wonderful. :)

Punkn said...

Amen, Tori.

Kati said...

Positive thoughts for Karl in his recovery!

Hope you're having a great week so far, Tori!

LadyStyx said...

Amen to that.

AliceKay said...

Thank you for such a thoughtful post, Tori. I sure do appreciate it. :)

Karl was to be released from the hospital this afternoon, but when I talked to my sister at 2:30, they were still waiting for the nurses and/or doctors to change the bandage on his back and fix him up with a couple of other things. And yes, Karl is my brother-in-law. He's married to my youngest sister.

Have a great week!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

hugs / thoughts and prayers for karl, :)

Tori_z said...

AK:
I thought it was something like that.

Glad he's going to be released... Hopefully this time he wont be rushed back in.