Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too many video games? (AE&D)

A couple of days ago, Kelly was sound asleep, and I was just dozing off, when...

Kelly: YAY!
Me: Yay what?
Kelly: I got the thing
Me: What thing?
Kelly: The thing from the people
Me: The thing from what people?
Kelly: In the game I'm playing
Me: What game? You're not playing a game
Kelly: Yes, I am... On the PC
Me: No, you're not... The PC isn't even on
Kelly: Shhh... I'm trying to concentrate, you're going to get me killed!

He then proceeded to get out of bed, wander about for a few moments while muttering about, "bathroom break" and "stretching my legs." Then, he got back in to bed without another word, and started snoring.

He had no recolection of this when he got up in the morning.

I think he's been playing too many video games, don't you? ;)

LOL!

Tori

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Goodness... a case of sleep-game playing.

Yes, I suspect he needs to cut down a tad. :)

Celticspirit said...

That's funny! Russell does that too....only he works in his sleep. He talks about his job all the time just as if he's working and sometimes I talk back to him and he answers.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
That's what I thought. ;)

Barb:
Well, that's one way to find out what he does at work, I suppose. ;) LOL!

Kati said...

ROFL Isn't it a hoot when somebody does something like that?!?! Scott one time woke up freaking out about the "f-ing bear and the damn wolf in camp"...... He was whispering, warning me not to make any noise so they wouldn't be tempted to investigate our tent..... Then he rolled back over and promptly started snoring. *shaking head* Then again, he says that a couple years back, he came in from a visit to the bar with some bodies, and I laid into him about not returning my call when I paged him on his pager. He hasn't had a pager in about 10 years, but I was bound and determined that I'd paged him and he'd ignored me. Then I rolled over and fell back asleep. *shaking head* I don't have any recollection of that, at all.

Hope you got a good chuckle out of it, at least, Tori.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well at least he gave a giggle, but yes i also think he is playing to many games. :).

ChicagoLady said...

Nice conversation you two had!

My only known case of sleep-talking was a conversation I had with my sister when we were kids. She had just come home from babysitting, it was the middle of winter, and I told her I wanted to go swimming at the local pool. Right then! At midnight. In winter. Then I went back to sleep.