Friday, May 29, 2009

Recipe sites (FD)

As most of you know, I post recipes I find and like on my recipe page. But, there are often recipes that I don't like, so don't add. Or ones that I substitute ingredients in before posting them. So, I have decided to post a list of links to some of the recipe sites I have found... Just in case there were recipes on there that I didn't want to add to my page, but you might like to try. You may not find all the recipes that are on my page on these sites, because some come from family and friends rather than from websites. Anyway...

Some of these sites are general sites with all kinds of recipes on them, others are specifically for certain types of recipes (e.g. vegetarian recipes, or kid friendly recipes). There are also some recipe sites spacifically for the holidays. Yeah, I know the holidays are a long way off, but since I'm posting recipe sites... *Shrugs*... Well, I figured I might as well throw the Christmasy ones in there too. So... Enjoy!

***~***

All Recipes
The Food Network
MyRecipes.Com
VegCooking.Com
Great Vegetarian Recipes
KidsHealth.Org - Recipes
Recipes on Parenting.Com
Discovery Health's Kid Friendly Recipes
Christmas Recipes
Taste.Com.Au (An Australian Recipe Site)
Merry-Christmas Recipes
Puddings And Christmas Recipes
BBC - Food - Recipes
UK TV - Food
Cheap Cooking

***~***

Don't forget that you can experiment with recipes of your own too. Simply substituting an ingredient or two in a recipe can often create something unique and delicious. So, don't be afraid to experiment when you're cooking. You never know, you may invent something fantastically delicious! :)

Tori

P.S. Sorry to those who were expecting a post from Kero today, but you're seeing this post instead because I set it up to publish today in case we didn't get a chance to sort the photos required for Kero's post. Kero's post will be posted as soon as possible.

5 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Dam now I will have to click on every link so that I dont miss something I like LOL

x

LadyStyx said...

Sometimes accidents are the best kinda recipes.

Intense Guy said...

:)

Food glorious fooooood!
Hot sausage and mustard!
While we're in the mood --
Cold jelly and custard!
Pease pudding and saveloys!
What next is the question?
Rich gentlemen have it, boys --
In-di-gestion!

Food, glorious food!
We're anxious to try it.
Three banquets a day --
Our favourite diet!

Intense Guy said...

By the way... I just looked at the recipe page and it is really nicely layout and organized!

I think I'll try a Styxie Smoothie..

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
Yeah, might take you a while. ;)

Styxie:
Very true.

Iggy:
Yes, the Styxie Smoothie does sound good, doesn't it? That's why I snagged it. And, thanks. :)