Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The A-Z Game

Grabbed this from LadyStyx a couple of days ago, and figured I'd do it today.

A -Age: 24
B -Bed size: Double
C -Chore you hate: All of them
D -Donuts or Kolaches: Donuts
E -Essential start your day item: A cup of tea
F -Favorite color: Purple
G -Gold or Silver: Gold
H -Height: 5 foot 2 inches
I- Instruments you play: None... Though I'd like to play piano
J -Jokes or Rhymes: Neither
K -Kids: Only my furbaby (Kero)... No human ones though. :(
L -Living arrangements: Rented ground floor flat/apartment, shared with hubby and furkid
M -Movie: The Harry Potter movies
N -Nicknames: Too many to mention... Plus it depends who from
O- Overnight hospital stays: Way to many to mention them all
P -Pet Peeve: Liars... I can put up with just about anything else, but not liars!
Q -Quote you like: There are a couple I kinda like, but none that jump up and say, "pick me!"
R -Right or left handed: Right
S -Siblings: I could say anywhere from 2 upwards here (don't ask)
T -Time you wake up: When I do... Depends when I fell asleep, and how long I manage to stay asleep
U -Underwear: Isn't a topic for discussion on my blog
V -Vegetable you dislike: Marrow
W -Ways you run late: People showing up late to pick me up
X -X-rays you've had: Dental, chest, shoulder, ankle (at least twice) and now knee
Y -Yummy food you make: Kelly says it's sausage, egg and bacon pie (I wasn't sure, so I asked him, lol!)
Z -Zodiac sign: Scorpio

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*laffs*

So that's how you keep that G or PG rating! No talk about underwear!!

:)

LadyStyx said...

Actually, "Yes" would have beeen a very appropriate answer for the underwear one. LOL...or "Clean"


.oO(Dang, now why didn't I think of that one!!??)

AliceKay said...

Lots of interesting info there. Some I knew, some I didn't.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yeah, that's how come I managed to keep a G rating. ;)

Styxie:
I did consider that kind of answer, but decided to go with the one I used instead.

AK:
Glad you found it interesting. :)