Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eeyore Mug



When we were in Cardiff at the start of the month, we went to the Disney store (among other stores, lol). And while we were there I brought myself a mug in the shape of Eeyore's head. I thought it would go nicely with the one I have in the shape of Gromet's head. :)

Anyway, the mug is shown on my desk in the photo above, along with my laptop (the one I recently mentioned, wich Kelly brought me as a VERY early birthday present a month or so ago). And, by the way, the thing that looks like a camera that's also on the desk... That's my mobile phone. Like most mobiles nowadays it has a camera (which I haven't figured out how to use... No idea why, lol) and I'm in the habit of laying it face down, because it has a power indicating light on the front and the light bugs Kelly because it flashes at intervals. So, it's not an actual camera, itt just looks like one.

And here's another photo of the Eeyore mug.



Not bad for £7 ($14)... Especially since it's official Disney merchandise from the Disney store. :)

Tori

10 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Cute mug. I used to have a Taz one a while back (in another lifetime...)

AliceKay said...

Yep, that's a cute mug alright. I love Disney stuff and Eyeore is one of my favorite characters. I hope the mug brings you many years of warmth and comfort. *hugs*

Wendyburd1 said...

I prefer Winnie but my sister LOVED Eeyore!! Cute mug!

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
I bet that Taz one was cool.

AK:
Thanks... Eeyore's one of my favourite too. Along with Tinkerbell and various others.

Wendy:
My Mam loves Winnie. Tigger is her very favourite, but Winnie is right up there with him.

MarmiteToasty said...

Love the green photos and love the mug :) I have an 'Ants' mug from yonks ago that little Sleddie bought me for me birthday, aint they hard to drink out of lmfao

x

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
Glad you enjoyed the pics. :)

They are a bit, but they're easier for me to recognise, so I like using them. And I'm getting quite good at drinking out of them without spilling a single drop. ;)

Celticspirit said...

Love the mug. I always thought Eeyore is just adorable. :)

Intense Guy said...

Oh dear, when you run out of tea you can moan like eeyore and say, "Oh no, I've run out of tea, will there ever be any more? No one knows if there is any."

:)

Tori_z said...

Barb:
Yes, Eeyore is great, isn't he? :)

Iggy:
LOL! Yeah, and when someone makes me tea in the mug after noticing it's empty, I can say, "thanks for noticing," ;)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Well done tori on those pics you took,xx