Friday, June 26, 2009

Kero's Korner: In the garden

Hi humans.

Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that this is the day that I, Castellan Keroberous (Kero for short), take over the blog. You will also know that I said in last week's post that I would get my humans to take photos of me doing something other than napping. Well, I've done just that. So, this week I have some photos to share of me in the back garden. There are only a few of them, but I promise I was out there for a long time.



I call the next photo, "talk to the butt, I'm busy!"



And this next one, "What was that I just heard?"



There are some very interesting smells in the garden.



If I could just get past this fence stuff then I could get to the front garden all by myself...



And last, but not least, here's one of me trotting along the garden path.



I love spending time in the garden!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

11 comments:

AliceKay said...

Kero, you look right at home out there in the back garden. Enjoy your time while there. :)

Intense Guy said...

Laughs at "talk to the butt"!

:)

Hey Castellan Keroberous! it looks like you have your little corner of doggy paradise there in your garden!

Licks and sniffs!

Celticspirit said...

Love your pictures Kero. I'm curious, do you get to go out into the garden by yourself sometimes or do you have to bring one of your humans with you? Do you have a dog house (or a doggie mansion) out there?

Deanna said...

Were you trying to show us your "better half" Kero? You are having way too much fun there!

BTW that's a nice proper name you have there. What does it mean?

Tori_z said...

Thanks AK.

Iggy:
Yes, I love being out there!

Barb:
Sometimes I do go out by myself, but when I do the humans check on me regularly to make sure I'm OK.

No, I don't have a dog house out there. Mami doesn't see the point when I probably wouldn't go in it much anyway.

Deanna:
The "Castellan" part is my kennel name and it means "guardian of the home" it's a Latin name. "Keroberous" is my given name and it means "loyal protector" and it's a Japenese name. So my whole title means "guardian and loyal protector of the home."

Mami and Dadi didn't actually know what "Castellan" meant when they got me, it was just a coincidence that it had a meaning that worked well with the name they gave me.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Guineapiglou said...

Kero i love the last picture of you.
You are such a handsome boy

xxxxxx

jewelzmomof4 said...

love your posts kero, it looks like you had a fun day. Can't wait to read your next post.

MarmiteToasty said...

Kero, if you asked your owners to put in a 'doggie flap' you could go in the garden anytime you wanted :)... and meet up with that little bitch next door lol

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks Louise and Jewelz.

Toasty:
They aren't allowed. The council don't let people do that. They would if we owned the place though.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

Such a beautiful garden you have there Kero. A shame they won't let your humans put a flap in the door for you. How rude!

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
Yes, it is! But when the weather is nice the humans do often leave the back door open for me, so that's a start.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero