Thursday, June 25, 2009

Madagascar 2

I watched "Madagascar 2" on the weekend. I've seen the first movie several times, and my Mam recently got the second one, so I borrowed it from her last week. Anyway, it was just as good as the first one, which - for anyone who doesn't know - I thoroughly enjoyed.

For those who aren't familiar with the Madagascar movies, the first movie was about a group of animals - a lion, a zebra, a giraffe and a hippo - from a New York zoo who make a bid for freedom, get caught, then end up shipwrecked when the boat that's meant to be taking them to Africa is hi-jacked by penguins. And Madagascar 2 is the next stage in their adventure.

Anyway, they were both excellent movies.

Tori

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Oh! I loved the first movie! I'll have to get the second one - somehow it escaped my knowing it had been released! :)

I really like the Zebra.

LadyStyx said...

I loved the first one. Not really sold on the second one though.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yeah, the zebra's cool. Alex the lion is my favourite though, but that's partly due to my love of lions.

And, don't feel bad, I only knew the second one existed about when my Mam brought the movie on DVD. LOL!

Styxie:
Really? Well, I really enjoyed both of them, and so did Kelly. To each their own though. :)

AliceKay said...

Fun movies!

Celticspirit said...

I like the first one but have not seen the second one yet.