Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The stuff I'm growing (technically FD)

Thought I would get Kelly to take new photos of my plants while he had the camera out to take a photo of the blanket when I finished it over the weekend. Firstly, my beans. They seem to be doing "OK" but we're pretty sure something is trying to eat the plants. They're hanging in there though.

And here's a couple of the other stuff... Sunflowers, Lavender, carrots and little tomato plant seedlings. The carrots and tomatoes will soon be getting moved in to bigger pots.

Tori

6 comments:

The Wife O Riley said...

Those look incredible! Great job!

Intense Guy said...

Those sunflowers are really shooting up! Looks like maybe you will have ton of flowers in a month or so.

The beans don't look too bad - they seem to get the same little holes and raw edges here - so I guess its some sort of little bug eating them. Hopefully they will give you beans anyway - they do look pretty hardy to me.

For someone that claims not to have a green thumb, your garden is doing very well!

AliceKay said...

Good luck with the gardening. Things are looking good so far.

Celticspirit said...

Wow those plants all look very healthy! You sure do seem to have a green thumb.
Thanks for answering all my questions on the previous post.

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

Barb:
You're welcome.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Well tori as you so rightly said those plants are coming on nicely, and they look ok to me so well done to you.:)